Coaching for Parents with Toddlers to TeensEach parent coaching session is customized and specifically designed to meet the needs of your family. Linda or Ty are available in person, over the phone, Skype or in your home.
Linda and Ty are available for parent coaching either together or separately depending on the needs of your family.
Here’s what some clients had to say about Ty and Linda:
- “Linda brings peace into our homes.”
- “Linda has given a gift to our family.”
- “Ty is an expert in helping Dads become more peaceful.”
- “Ty readily shares his own parenting mistakes.”
- “Their passion is to reconnect parents to the fun in their family.”
- “They live what they teach.”
The Benefits of Coaching include:
- Loving solutions to anything from toddler’s demands to teen issues
- Resolving challenges, bringing freedom and joy to your family
- Bringing peaceful cooperation into your home
- Watching your children thrive through love, trust, respect, and validation
What are the Advantages of Parent Coaching?
- Parent coaching is about focusing on and creating empowering solutions to on-going challenges in a variety of areas that parents struggle with.
- During a coaching session, we will help you understand why your child is experiencing behavioral challenges. We will give you information on how to positively and effectively solve your current parenting challenges that will meet the specific needs of your family. After just one session, you will take what you have learned and practice it that very day!
- Parent coaching will assist you in filling your parenting tool box with unique systems, activities and day-to-day strategies to improve your relationship with your child, which will then enable you to gain cooperation. You will practice what you learned and then come back to us with your questions and feedback.
- We work with all parents of all ages of children. Every age brings on new challenges from toddlers through the teen years. We also work with parents who have challenges with their adult children!
- Parent Coaching is private and confidential. You will get the opportunity to receive answers to your personal questions in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental setting.
- Parent coaching gives you and your parenting partner hands-on resources to create organization, structure and unity, which are skills you can use forever! You and your parenting partner can now parent on the same page!